[ZO-Coll] [ZOC] 241/ 2 Comment "Wiki Changes Notification"

Collector: NEW Zope.org (the ... zope-web at zope.org
Wed Nov 26 20:12:38 EST 2003

Issue #241 Update (Comment) "Wiki Changes Notification"
 Status Pending, functionality/bug critical
To followup, visit:
  http://collector.zope.org/ZopeOrg/241

= Comment - Entry #2 by simon on Nov 26, 2003 8:12 pm

I haven't checked, but I'm guessing the z3 wiki mails out comments and maybe page creations only, which is the default. I think you want it to mail out everything. This can be done by setting a 'mailout_policy' folder property to "edits". Warning, I haven't used this for some time and there might be some formatting issues.
= Request - Entry #1 by srichter on Sep 17, 2003 8:41 am

When changing a Wiki Page, a list of subscribers usually got a mail with the diff of the changes. This was extremly helpful, since it allowed the developers to stay uptodate without frequently looking through the entire Wiki (I refer here mainly to the Zope 3 development).

Since these Wiki change mails are crutial to our communication, I marked the bug as critical. I would appreciate it, if this could be fixed ASAP.