[ZO-Coll] [ZOC] 258/ 3 Comment "Can't log out"

Collector: NEW Zope.org (the ... zope-web at zope.org
Mon Oct 6 04:40:14 EDT 2003

Issue #258 Update (Comment) "Can't log out"
 Status Resolved, functionality/bug medium
To followup, visit:
  http://collector.zope.org/ZopeOrg/258

= Comment - Entry #3 by regebro on Oct 6, 2003 4:40 am

That solved it for me to (Mozilla 1.4/Debian Linux). Thanks!
= Resolve - Entry #2 by jshell on Oct 4, 2003 8:13 pm

This *should* be fixed now.  I had updated the 'setAuthCookie' script to explicitly set the domain to '.zope.org' (which matches to 'zope.org', 'www.zope.org', and 'dev.zope.org', and - for better or worse - 'collector.zope.org') to keep logins unified across the primary Zope.org site.  The logout script wasn't updated to explicitly declare the domain of the cookie being expired.

I haven't tested this aggressively - I was able to log out properly on Safari 1.0 (KHTML).  But it looks right, according to the cookie spec.

= Request - Entry #1 by regebro on Sep 29, 2003 11:08 am

Klicking on Log out sends me to a page saying I'm logged out. But I'm not.