[ZO-Coll] [ZOC] 207/ 2 Edit "Mail passowrd or mail *new* password"

Collector: NEW Zope.org (the ... zope-web at zope.org
Tue Sep 9 10:54:41 EDT 2003

Issue #207 Update (Edit) "Mail passowrd or mail *new* password"
 Status Pending, content/doc critical
To followup, visit:
  http://collector.zope.org/ZopeOrg/207

= Edit - Entry #2 by Brian on Sep 9, 2003 9:54 am

 Changes: importance (low => critical)
= Request - Entry #1 by Anonymous User on Aug 27, 2003 3:58 am

Connect to http://zope.org/login_form. Note "Forgotten your password? Click here to have it mailed to you". It doesn't email your password. It generates a new password and emails that. Combined with the business where sometimes you got to "www.zope.org" and sometimes to "zope.org", I got immensely confused about whether I was logged in, at which site name, who kept changing my password and what my password might have been :-)