[ZO-Coll] [ZOC] 227/ 2 Reject "External Methods on freezope.org"

Collector: NEW Zope.org (the ... zope-web at zope.org
Tue Sep 9 11:48:18 EDT 2003

Issue #227 Update (Reject) "External Methods on freezope.org"
 Status Rejected, functionality/doc medium
To followup, visit:
  http://collector.zope.org/ZopeOrg/227

= Reject - Entry #2 by Brian on Sep 9, 2003 10:48 am

Please refer this question to the maintainers of freezope.org
(not affiliated with this site).

Thanks
= Request - Entry #1 by davibutt on Sep 2, 2003 3:23 pm

I am learning zope by developing a test application onthe freezope website. I wanted to use an External Method but in order to add an External Method, I need a Module Name.
The Zope Book (page 155) says it belongs in the Zope Extensions Directory.
Do I have the necessary permissions to create such a directory in my root?

David