[ZO-Coll] [ZOC] 221/ 4 Comment "Can't set text type for software package description"

Collector: NEW Zope.org (the ... zope-web at zope.org
Fri Sep 12 07:25:04 EDT 2003

Issue #221 Update (Comment) "Can't set text type for software package description"
 Status Resolved, functionality/bug critical
To followup, visit:
  http://collector.zope.org/ZopeOrg/221

= Comment - Entry #4 by dtremea on Sep 12, 2003 6:25 am

> How do I specify what text type I'm using?!
>
> All I see is a description box, nothing that lets me say
> "I'm using STX" or "I'm using HTML"...

Less is more... :-)

Make a test. Use some STX content, after change it to HTML or Plain text...

You will see that all text types works automagicaly... ;-)
= Comment - Entry #3 by chrisw on Sep 12, 2003 6:07 am

How do I specify what text type I'm using?!

Go to:
http://www.zope.org/Members/chrisw/copy_of_Squishdot/swpackage_edit_form

All I see is a description box, nothing that lets me say "I'm using STX" or "I'm using HTML"...

PLEASE RE-OPEN THIS ISSUE!!!
= Resolve - Entry #2 by dtremea on Sep 12, 2003 5:59 am

Now you can use any text type for software package description.
= Request - Entry #1 by chrisw on Aug 28, 2003 7:38 am

How do you specify whether the description of a software package is plain text, STX or HTML?