[ZO-Coll] [ZOC] 315/ 2 Reject "Network Issue"

Collector: NEW Zope.org (the ... zope-web at zope.org
Tue Feb 24 14:16:21 EST 2004

Issue #315 Update (Reject) "Network Issue"
 Status Rejected, system/bug critical
To followup, visit:
  http://zope.org/Collectors/ZopeOrg/315

= Reject - Entry #2 by loreto on Feb 24, 2004 2:16 pm

Hi tstonier,

this isn't the right place for support. This collector is only to zope.org website problems.

= Request - Entry #1 by tstonier on Feb 12, 2004 7:45 pm

With my network card I am able to consistantly access the companys network, access the internet but I am not able to maintain my connection with Zope for more than 5 minutes, after which point it loses contact with Zope and I am forced to reset the network in the redhat settings.  Even though I have lost contact with Zope, I am still able to access the internet at this time.
Does anyone know how to fix this?