[ZO-Coll] [ZOC] 337/ 9 Assign "RSS link causes an error"

Collector: NEW Zope.org (the ... zope-web at zope.org
Fri Jul 16 13:16:59 EDT 2004

Issue #337 Update (Assign) "RSS link causes an error"
 Status Accepted, syndication/bug medium
To followup, visit:
  http://zope.org/Collectors/ZopeOrg/337

= Assign - Entry #9 by d2m on Jul 16, 2004 1:16 pm

 Supporters added: d2m

see: http://zope.org/Collectors/ZopeOrg/351
= Comment - Entry #8 by alexciter on Jun 24, 2004 6:44 pm

It's happening again. I guess this wasn´t corrected, it only happened that later news didn´t contain any > asc(128) so it came back to normal. But since yesterday we are like this one more time, and my RSS reader aches :(
= Comment - Entry #7 by alexciter on Jun 24, 2004 3:04 pm

It's happening again. I guess this wasn´t corrected, it only happened that later news didn´t contain any > asc(128) so it came back to normal. But since yesterday we are like this one more time, and my RSS reader aches :(
= Comment - Entry #6 by alexciter on Jun 24, 2004 2:21 pm

It's happening again. I guess this wasn´t corrected, it only happened that later news didn´t contain any > asc(128) so it came back to normal. But since yesterday we are like this one more time, and my RSS reader aches :(
= Comment - Entry #5 by alexciter on Jun 24, 2004 2:13 pm

It's happening again. I guess this wasn´t corrected, it only happened that later news didn´t contain any > asc(128) so it came back to normal. But since yesterday we are like this one more time, and my RSS reader aches :(
= Comment - Entry #4 by alexciter on Jun 24, 2004 2:08 pm

It's happening again. I guess this wasn´t corrected, it only happened that later news didn´t contain any > asc(128) so it came back to normal. But since yesterday we are like this one more time, and my RSS reader aches :(
= Comment - Entry #3 by alexciter on Jun 24, 2004 2:03 pm

It's happening again. I guess this wasn´t corrected, it only happened that later news didn´t contain any > asc(128) so it came back to normal. But since yesterday we are like this one more time, and my RSS reader aches :(
= Comment - Entry #2 by alexciter on Jun 24, 2004 1:51 pm

It's happening again. I guess this wasn´t corrected, it only happened that later news didn´t contain any > asc(128) so it came back to normal. But since yesterday we are like this one more time, and my RSS reader aches :(
= Request - Entry #1 by benlobo on May 20, 2004 6:18 pm

The link to the XML RSS feed gives the following error:

Site error

This site encountered an error trying to fulfill your request.
The errors were:

Error Details

Error Type
UnicodeError

Error Value
ASCII decoding error: ordinal not in range(128)