[ZO-Coll] [ZOC] 382/ 2 Comment "Login with firefox 1.0.6 not possible"

Collector: NEW Zope.org (the ... zope-web at zope.org
Thu Aug 25 09:58:30 EDT 2005

Issue #382 Update (Comment) "Login with firefox 1.0.6 not possible"
 Status Pending, system/bug medium
To followup, visit:
  http://www.zope.org/Collectors/ZopeOrg/382

= Comment - Entry #2 by stephane on Aug 25, 2005 9:58 am

Sorry but perhaps I was a liitlt too fast.

I cleared the cache  and cookies of firefox
without success.

Then I realized that after the login I had
to click on the refresh button of firefox, and then
I saw I was logged in.(but why not the internet explorer)

Now I stopped the squid server on the linux server
I use as proxy, deleted all the files in the squid
cache, restarted it and now it works out of the box.

But I still do not understand why the internet explorer had no
problem with this?

Is this browser dependent?
= Request - Entry #1 by stephane on Aug 25, 2005 9:47 am

Hello the zope.org makers.

I have a strange problem.

With my Firefox 1.0.6 on my WinXpSP2 PC I try
to log in on www.zope.org.

I type my name and password ... and I am still logged out
(at least it seems so)

Now I do the same (as actually when writing this issue)
with the Internet Explorer 6.0 and it works.

Any Idea how to get it work?