[ZO-Coll] [ZOC] 309/ 3 Comment "'full history' broken"

Collector: NEW Zope.org (the ... zope-web at zope.org
Tue Jan 4 04:28:44 EST 2005

Issue #309 Update (Comment) "'full history' broken"
 Status Rejected, functionality/bug medium
To followup, visit:
  http://collector.zope.org/ZopeOrg/309

= Comment - Entry #3 by gintautasm on Jan 4, 2005 4:28 am

Well, I just checked too and the same error still occurs for me.

The diff page is empty (I think it should be, as it contains my changes to the page, right?).  Maybe that's the reason of the error is that the full history is empty too?  Have you tried to access full history on a page which you never touched?

I tried to check the feature on a page that I had modified, but it seems that wiki editing is broken.  The "Edit" link does not show up in the command list in the top right section of the page.   I tried to go directly to ..URL../document_edit_form , it was shown correctly, but when I tried to post changes, I got this error: edit() got an unexpected keyword argument 'safety_belt'. Another bug or temporary trouble?

Maybe I have some misconceptions about what 'history' and 'full history' should show.  Nonetheless, I am seeing an error black on white, which is a bug by definition.
= Reject - Entry #2 by d2m on Jan 4, 2005 4:04 am

i checked the link again, it is working now. closing the issue.
= Request - Entry #1 by gintautasm on Jan 11, 2004 4:22 pm

The 'full history' feature is broken.

How to reproduce:
Go to any Wiki page and select 'History' (e.g.: http://dev.zope.org/Wikis/DevSite/Projects/ComponentArchitecture/FrontPage/diff)
Click the button 'full history'.

Result: site error (TypeError, "len() of unsized object").