[ZO-Coll] [ZOC] 403/ 1 Request "problem editing frontpage"

Collector: NEW Zope.org (the ... zope-web at zope.org
Tue May 9 15:03:22 EDT 2006

Issue #403 Update (Request) "problem editing frontpage"
 Status Pending, functionality/feature low
To followup, visit:
  http://www.zope.org/Collectors/ZopeOrg/403

= Request - Entry #1 by aroda on May 9, 2006 3:03 pm

Uploaded:  "myfolder.jpg"
 - http://www.zope.org/Collectors/ZopeOrg/403/myfolder.jpg/view
Some years ago I've registered and played a bit with "My Folder":

http://www.zope.org/Members/aroda

I've not edited it since then. Now I would like to contribute some products, but I don't know how to edit my front page. The FAQ states that I must retract the object before editing it, but what object? "My Folder" ? I'll expect to find some object that I can edit or a "edit" link, but "My Folder" appeared empty. I can create content but not edit "old content".

TIA