[zpkg] Packaging a standalone zope3 package

Lennart Regebro regebro at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 13:13:08 EDT 2005

On 10/24/05, Fred Drake <fred at zope.com> wrote:
> I hope this actually helps.

No, but it clarifies a bit. It also simplifies, as you say, but only
to the point that the list of dependencies for zope is one instead of
three lines.

>  If you'd like to make clarifications to the
> documentation, I'd certainly be interested in patches or specific
> suggestions, and you're welcome to commit directly as well if you like.

Actually, my main recommendation would be to get rid of all the
different config files, and put everything into one, with a
standardized name. That would make everything MUCH easier.