[ZPT] Authoring tools and tag-nesting problems

Chris Withers chrisw@nipltd.com
Thu, 5 Apr 2001 22:50:06 +0100

> Thanks for the suggestion. I don't have Dreamweaver here to try that
> out (I'll check it out back at work), but I suspect that even if I were
> to do that, subsequent styling of the text may put a tag inside your
> template was rendered.

The other option, and I know this is far from perfect, would be to use CSS
rather than things like FONT tags to do your styling. Dunno how Dreamweaver
or GoLive fair with this though, not to mention browsers...

cheers,

Chris