[ZPT] repeat / replace|content combination

Guido van Rossum guido@digicool.com
Wed, 11 Apr 2001 12:50:14 -0500

> I much prefer Richard's requested enhancement, since it neatly and
> clearly (to my mind) indicates that the whole contents of the table
> row is getting replaced by the method, while the above distributes
> that information over multiple lines of code in such a way that
> you have to think about it to realize what is happening.

Richard's enhancement being that you should be able to combine
tal:repeat and tal:content/replace, and that the combination should do
the obvious thing: repeat the replace/content command.

Yes, I think this would be nice, and I don't see why it woudln't work.