[ZPT] need help

daniel dias diask8@yahoo.com.br
Fri, 20 Apr 2001 14:17:56 -0300 (ART)

hi!

I had a problem to understand how to use page
templates.

I wait that you can help me, already I tried some
times but I should't resolve this.

I have the instancia of page template:

xmlns:metal="http://xml.zope.org/namespaces/metal"
      metal:define-macro="master">

   <head>
     <title tal:content="here/title">The title</title>
   </head>

     If you supply a tag with a 'fill-macro="main"'
attribute
     when using this macro, that tag will replace this
text.

     O marcao eh sim.... eu sei... mas nao comi ele

here/ZopeAttributionButton"></p>

and other tempalte (this would have to use template
above):

xmlns:metal="http://xml.zope.org/namespaces/metal"
       metal:use-macro="here/define/macros/master">

but when I save, the code change, it is thus:

xmlns:metal="http://xml.zope.org/namespaces/metal"
      metal:use-macro="here/define/macros/master">
   <head>
     <title tal:content="here/title">The title</title>
   </head>

     O marcao eh sim.... eu sei... mas nao comi ele

here/ZopeAttributionButton"></p>

 and the result be thus:

 Welcome to the machine

O marcao eh sim.... eu sei... mas nao comi ele

I do not want slot " y " alone the " x "...
this template would not have to use the first one
macro...?

what it is made a mistake, the two must be instances
of page template class?
I do not know more what to make, already I read the
documentation but I find that I did not understand
right...

any ideia will be welcome!

regards,

Daniel d¡aS

PS. forgive me, my english is sux...! I speak in
portuguese only.... :o)

Yahoo! GeoCities
Tenha seu lugar na Web. Construa hoje mesmo sua home page no Yahoo! GeoCites. É fácil e grátis!
http://br.geocities.yahoo.com/