[ZPT] Strange permission error with the new release..

Steve Spicklemire steve@spvi.com
Tue, 14 Aug 2001 20:16:07 -0500

Hi,

	I'm trying the new release on 2.4.0 and when I create a new ZPT and
try to view the default document, I'm getting the following traceback.
When I change it to here/title, it's fine. Am *I* doing something wrong?

thanks,
-steve

Site Error

Unauthorized
Sorry, a site error occurred.

Traceback (innermost last):
   File /Users/steve/Zope/lib/python/ZPublisher/Publish.py, line 223, in
publish_module
   File /Users/steve/Zope/lib/python/ZPublisher/Publish.py, line 187, in
publish
   File /Users/steve/Zope/lib/python/ZPublisher/Publish.py, line 171, in
publish
   File /Users/steve/Zope/lib/python/ZPublisher/mapply.py, line 160, in
mapply
     (Object: testme)
   File /Users/steve/Zope/lib/python/ZPublisher/Publish.py, line 112, in
call_object
     (Object: testme)
   File /Users/steve/Zope/lib/python/Shared/DC/Scripts/Bindings.py, line
324, in __call__
     (Object: testme)
   File /Users/steve/Zope/lib/python/Shared/DC/Scripts/Bindings.py, line
354, in _bindAndExec
     (Object: testme)
   File
/Users/steve/Zope/lib/python/Products/PageTemplates/ZopePageTemplate.py,
line 270, in _exec
     (Object: testme)
Unauthorized: title_or_id