[ZPT] Strange permission error with the new release..

Steve Spicklemire steve@spvi.com
Wed, 15 Aug 2001 23:01:28 -0500

Thanks for the datapoint Dieter.. *but*

It's very strange. I've tried two different operating systems, two
different clean installations of 2.4.0, and an update to the latest CVS
version and I still get this error. I guess it's debugger time.....

-steve