[ZPT] Request for PageTemplate examples

alan runyan alan runyan" <runyaga@runyaga.com
Fri, 17 Aug 2001 11:07:16 -0500

http://www.zopelabs.com/ - a Zope Cookbook is in need of ZPT
Examples/Recipes

    if anyone has some really interesting PageTemplate examples they could
send me (I will post them) or post to ZOPELABS (you need to Join to post), I
would appreciate it.  Especially showing off METAL, ZTUtils, examples that
are harder to do in ZPT than in DTML.

    I have a few contracts that will soak up my free time for the next 2-3
months.  I just wanted to send a plea out for interesting ZPT Recipes to the
community.  I will be focusing on CMF examples in the next few months.  All
my CMF code will now have PageTemplates and no DTML.

    Thanks to ZPT development effort.  I am sorry I didnt pick up on them
earlier they are wonderful.  The first time I saw them they looked really
foreign.  Now its second nature.  Although, sometimes I  have to kinda
step-back a few seconds and say, 'where do i put that repeat? '  but its
gorgeous -- thanks.

~runyaga