[ZPT] Memory Leak still?

Ron Bickers rbickers-dated-1008618304.f81b4e@logicetc.com
Mon, 10 Dec 2001 14:45:03 -0500

Here's an example of where I might use the above:

If there is no titlelink or if it's blank, I don't want the <a> at all.

<a tal:omit-tag="python:not path('template/titlelink | nothing') or nothing"
...>

If I leave out the "| nothing", I get an exception if titlelink doesn't
exist.  If I leave out "or nothing", I get the <a> tag even when titlelink
is blank.  Correct?

Ron Bickers
Logic Etc, Inc.