[ZPT] Forms and Zcatalog

Tim Fouracre jhgfjhgfjhgf@hotmail.com
Tue, 17 Jul 2001 11:32:29 -0000

Its me again :-)
>What if you define 'results' as 'container/zope/ZopeCatalog', instead of
>using the Python expression?
yeah that worked fine, thanks very much!

>>         tal:attributes="href string:${here/message}?body=${item/body}"
>>         tal:content="item/subject">Subject
>>     </a>

>The 'href' attribute has a blank value? Isn't there at all?

Sorry my mistake, when i browse the html the href value is Subject, and when
i run the PT, its value is the item/subject value as intended. What i am
tring to do with this href statement is to send the user to the message PT
providing the message PT with the body variable.
I was thinking of something like

tal:attributes="href here/message?string:?body=${item/body}"

but alas i can't get it to work

cheers

Tim