[ZPT] structure in TAL needed?

Peter Bengtsson mail@peterbe.com
Mon, 23 Jul 2001 12:04:15 +0200

Do we need 'structure'?

I find myself using the 'structure' thing on all tal:content and tal:replace
almost. There's not one single spot on my under-construction-site where I
want to display the HTML code on screen.

Why isn't it always structure and when you want the opposite you use another
word like 'source' or something.

Additionally, for a half dyslexic swede the word is long and easi too spel
wronng.

Point is, what's the use? Is there a really handy use for it that I have
missed?
In DTML, to get what is default today you would have to
_.getitem('object',1) or something like that.

Cheers,
Peter