[ZPT] installation

Tom Deprez Tom Deprez" <tom.deprez@uz.kuleuven.ac.be
Tue, 24 Jul 2001 15:42:20 +0200

Hi,

I've a problem with the installation of ZPT. Can sombody help?
I installed it on a linux box, with Zope 2.3.3. I installed ParsedXML and
all the other products needed. All products appear fine on the products
page.
However, when trying to add a Page Template, I get the following message:

 <H2>Zope Error</H2>
  <P>Zope has encountered an error while publishing this resource.
  </P>

  <P>
  <STRONG>Error Type: AttributeError</STRONG><BR>
  <STRONG>Error Value: _v_program</STRONG><BR>
  </P>
<!--
Traceback (innermost last):
  File /opt/zope/lib/python/ZPublisher/Publish.py, line 223, in
publish_module
  File /opt/zope/lib/python/ZPublisher/Publish.py, line 187, in publish
  File /opt/zope/lib/python/Zope/__init__.py, line 221, in
zpublisher_exception_hook
  File /opt/zope/lib/python/ZPublisher/Publish.py, line 171, in publish
  File /opt/zope/lib/python/ZPublisher/mapply.py, line 160, in mapply
    (Object: ptAdd)
  File /opt/zope/lib/python/ZPublisher/Publish.py, line 112, in call_object
    (Object: ptAdd)
  File /opt/zope/lib/python/Shared/DC/Scripts/Bindings.py, line 324, in
__call__
    (Object: ptAdd)
  File /opt/zope/lib/python/Shared/DC/Scripts/Bindings.py, line 354, in
_bindAndExec
    (Object: ptAdd)
  File /opt/zope/lib/python/Products/PageTemplates/PageTemplateFile.py, line
162, in _exec
    (Object: ptAdd)
  File /opt/zope/lib/python/Products/PageTemplates/PageTemplate.py, line
153, in pt_render
    (Object: ptAdd)
AttributeError: (see above)

-->

Somebody an idea what I'm doing wrong? Thanks,

Tom.