[ZPT] ZPT stability

jmr@computing.com jmr@computing.com
Sun, 03 Jun 2001 22:44:22 -0500 (CDT)

richard> So what's the story? Did we simply buy into ZPT too early?

I don't think so.  Our site is already heavily dependant on it ... we've
shifted almost all new development to use PT.

The context/here thing would be transparent to almost everyone -- so I
don't see it as a big change -- really more of a "course adjustment".

Sure, some changes will certainly occur.  I expect DC will be good
about keeping a reasonably level of backward compatibility when
important and possible...

To people sitting on the fence: Richard is 100% right -- ZPT is a
highly productive environment, you should use it.

Jim Rowan
DCSI
jmr@computing.com