[ZPT] ZPT on Win32

scott scott@launchpoint.net
Fri, 29 Jun 2001 15:43:24 -0700

I am running Zope here on my NT workstation. I am wanting to do some devvelopment with ZPT. I am having trouble getting ZPT to initialize. I get this error: ImportError: no module named TAL.TALParser

>From line 93 in PageTemplate.py

However when I go into the TAL folder in my products dir and open the said module and there IS a class called TALParser. I have shutdown and restarted Zope a few times and get the same error. I am about to restart my entire machine just to be sure. I also made sure I had the other required ZPT products installed as well.

ZTUtils 1.0.0
TAL 1.3.2
PageTemplates 1.3.2

I am running NT4.0, Zope 2.3.3 (binary release, python 1.5.2, win32-x86) SP6 If it matters