[ZPT] mixing zpt and dtml

R. David Murray bitz@bitdance.com
Wed, 28 Mar 2001 15:44:34 -0500 (EST)

On Wed, 28 Mar 2001, Evan Simpson wrote:
> Yes, DTML Methods will be called with an empty namespace.  For now, the only
> way around this is to replace calls like "here/method" with
> "python:here.method(here, request)".

Ah, should have thought of that.

> What do you mean by "put dtml calls in a template"?

I was trying to convert my dtml code to a template step by step (small changes,
you know), so I changed one dtml-var call and left the rest alone.  When
I tried to save the template, it complained that there were invalid
characters after a start tag, and pointed at the [-1] array subscript
on a <dtml-var "PARENTS[-1]" url> tag.  So I assumed I can't put dtml
tags in a template, which seems reasonable.

--RDM