[ZPT] how to include an HTML-fragment in a ZPT?

Roland Schätzle roland.schaetzle@adviion.de
Thu, 10 May 2001 15:17:13 +0200

Hallo,

this is perhaps a trivial question, but I haven't found a solution.

I have a Page Template in which I would like to include a HTLM document (or
a HTML fragment) which is located in the same directory like the Page
Template. The Page Template "myTemplate" looks like

  <head>
       <title tal:content="template/title">The title</title>
  </head>

an the intention is to include the file "aText.hml".

The "tal:replace" attribute which should include the HTML document
"aText.html" generates an error.

The only solution I found is
But in this case "aText" has also to be a Page Template.

Another variant I tested is
But here the literal HTML source is included in my document which is not
what I want.

Did I miss something?

Roland