Re[2]: [ZPT] TALES Feature Survey

Geir Bækholt Geir Bækholt <geirh@funcom.com>
Fri, 18 May 2001 16:21:22 +0200

Yes, i know my example seems weird , but when handing templates over
to non-technical content-editors , it suddenly makes sense again ;
basically giving them dynamic content which they can override manually
in the templates (or at least that is what it seems like to them...)

--
Geir Bækholt
Web-Developer/Zopatista