[ZPT] ZPT release 1.3: troubles...

Evan Simpson evan@digicool.com
Tue, 22 May 2001 15:24:48 -0400

From: <jmr@computing.com>
> I've just noticed something else (which I believe is new behaviour
> since I've upgraded ZPT) -- don't know if it's related or not.  When
> master_page is called by itself via the web (although that's not it's
> intended purpose) I get an error:

 <STRONG>Error Type: Undefined</STRONG><BR>
  <STRONG>Error Value: "You are not authorized to access <em>title</em>."
not found in "here/title"</STRONG><BR>

This is weird.  It is acting as though you don't have any permissions.  If
you create a new Page Template in the root and copy the contents of this one
into it, does the new one have the same problems?

Cheers,

Evan @ digicool