[ZPT] ZPT release 1.3: troubles...

jmr@computing.com jmr@computing.com
Tue, 22 May 2001 15:17:42 -0500 (CDT)

evan> This is weird.  It is acting as though you don't have any
evan> permissions.  If you create a new Page Template in the root and
evan> copy the contents of this one into it, does the new one have the
evan> same problems?

No, it works properly.  [create empty page template via ZMI; edit it
via emacs/ftp, open master_page via emacs/ftp; insert contents of
latter into former; save.]  Also, a ZMI copy of master_page works
properly.  Both wierdnesses seem to be related to this specific
instance of master_page, and not with it's content.  I expect I can
make it go away by deleting /master_page and recreating it.  I wanted
to find the problem instead of just making it go away ...