[ZPT] Expanding Macro's

Evan Simpson evan@zope.com
Wed, 03 Oct 2001 14:47:10 -0400

Brad Clements wrote:

> On 3 Oct 2001 at 16:17, Tom Deprez wrote:
>>Would it be possible to change the user interface in such a way that when
>>the user clicks on 'expanding macros' (on a Page Template document), the
>>main interface page is reloaded automatically to reflect the change?
>
> That's possible with some javascript, but personally I wouldn't want that behavoir

I wouldn't want to make the checkbox magical.  On the other hand, I can see
putting in a button (or buttons) to submit the form, check whether anything
has changed, and return the form with either the changed expansion state, or
with a warning message to save or discard changes first.

Cheers,

Evan @ Zope