[ZPT] ZPT document display

Tom Deprez Tom Deprez" <tom.deprez@uz.kuleuven.ac.be
Thu, 4 Oct 2001 16:40:21 +0200

> Tom Deprez wrote:
>
> > Now, it looks that when I define slots in the page, I have to expand the
> > macro in order to fill in the slots, since otherwise this doesn't
work...

> If you turn off "expand macros", the template will still work, but source
views won't be expanded.

There is something strange going on, when I turn expand macros to "off",
while they were "on" before, I still get to see the whole source. ie there
is no difference between expand off or on.
There is a difference when I start with expand off. But then moving to on
and moving back to off will give me always the source if it is expanded.

>My to-do list has an item for making un-expanded templates actually strip
out macro bodies.

Great.

Regards,
Tom