[ZPT] macro's

Godefroid Chapelle gotcha@swing.be
Thu, 04 Oct 2001 17:12:32 +0200

At 10:37 4/10/2001 +0200, you wrote:

Hi Tom, this is a long time we did not speak to each other...

>Hi,
>
>I think I misunderstand the use of macro's:
>
>I made a master_page macro which I want to use for all of my index_html pages.
>
>I made some index_html pages and now I changed something on the master_page.
>Isn't it supposed that this change is adapted by the index_html pages as well?
>
>what I changed was:

>             width="10%">links</td>
>
>but the pages which use the macro didn't updated the width of their td tag
>
>They keep using :

I think that the full HTML tag where you define a slot is replaced by the
fill-slot tag... which explains that you loose your width=10%.

You have to find a work around. I mean fill-slot is exactly what it means:
' filling something'. This implies that you can customize the container
through the master macro but not the content.

Hope this help and I am not wrong.

--

Godefroid Chapelle

BubbleNet sprl