[ZPT] METAL changes in SPT 1.4.1 has broken my ZPT...

Evan Simpson evan@zope.com
Tue, 16 Oct 2001 10:18:15 -0400

Tony McDonald wrote:

> In my standard_look_and_feel, I have the following;

>      If you supply a tag with a 'fill-slot="main"' attribute
>      when using this macro, that tag will replace this text.
> This is the main block. It contains everything.
>
> And

> So, does that mean I need to change my <div metal:define-slot="main"> to be
>
> The error message says fill-slot must be within a use-macro, but isn't my

Your intent isn't at all clear to me.  Presumably, the use-macro on 'html'
matches a define-macro on 'html' in standard_look_and_feel, and the
fill-slot on 'body' similarly matches a define-slot.  So far so good.

Now, is the 'div' define-slot inside of the 'body'?  That would be an error,
since it makes no sense to define a slot inside of a slot.  Is there another
macro definition involved here somewhere?

Perhaps you can show me standard_look_and_feel and this other page, stripped
down to only tags that have METAL markup?

Cheers,

Evan @ Zope