[ZPT] some questions

Michael R. Bernstein webmaven@lvcm.com
18 Oct 2001 08:29:27 -0700

On Thu, 2001-10-18 at 03:44, Tom Deprez wrote:

> mmm, thinking on this again... will this solve the basic problem?
> Can somebody show me an example of using CSS and ZPT. Will probably be a
> nice example too.

Yeah, it would. Say you decide that all paragraphs of a certain type
(say 'answer paragraphs') need to be bolded. the designer surrounds the
text with a <p class="answer"></p> tag. Then, the designer creates a
stylesheet that changes the look of 'answer' class elements (either all
of them, or just paragraphs) to bold. redefining the stylesheet will
change the look of the page without requiring any changes to the
template.

Does that help?

Michael.