[ZPT] METAL: recursive page templates?

Raymond Penners raymond@duologix.nl
Mon, 22 Oct 2001 09:44:58 +0200

Evan Simpson wrote:

>> I hope, the current CVS version will not show this behavior.
>> As I understood, Evan wanted to change it (such that "define-macro"
>> and "use-macro" are acceptable together on a single tag).
>
> Not yet, but planned.

Is the plan to allow "define-macro" and "use-macro" to use the same
macro name? That is, I want to reuse macro
"container/../template.html/macros/page" (use-macro), and redefine the
page macro (define-macro="page) so that the newly defined macro becomes
a refinement of the already defined macro. Hence, the macro named "page"
is defined and used at the same time, within a different context though.

Regards,
--
Raymond Penners
@home = { raymond@dotsphinx.com [:] www.dotsphinx.com }