[ZPT] content type misbehavior

Geir Bækholt Geir Bækholt <geirh@funcom.com>
Mon, 22 Oct 2001 10:37:26 +0200

Sorry for replying without anything close to an answer , but i have to
ask:

Why on earth would you want to use Page Templates for your CSS =3F=3F
page templates are obviously made with one purpose in mind : creating
XML/HTML. Is there anything to gain from using ZPT for CSS except
trouble =3F

on or about, Monday, October 22, 2001, we have reason to believe that alan =