[ZPT] Changing a returned item from a Z SQL Method in ZPT?

Scott Murawski azbok@hotmail.com
Sun, 28 Oct 2001 14:24:30 -0500

I'm calling a Z SQL Method and retrieve one row.  Then I want to clobber one
of the returned items, specifically the item 'Order' in the oneRow variable.

Its is possible to change the value of the Order item using some sort of ZPT
statment?

<TR TAL:define="oneRow python:here.FINDOneRow(ID=0);
                dummy python:oneRow['Order']=5;">

Its like no matter what I try, I get a syntax error because of the single
equals sign.

Thanks greatly for any help or suggestions.