[ZPT] html being quoted

Geir Bækholt Geir Bækholt <geirh@funcom.com>
Tue, 4 Sep 2001 10:18:01 +0200

this behaviour is deliberate..
use :
tal:replace=3D"structure container/pollBooth">

on or about, Tuesday, September 04, 2001, we have reason to believe that al=
ex@quad.com.ar wrote something along the lines of :
aqca> Hi there ZPT'ers

aqca> some time ago I've developed a poll product that outputs html code an=
d ZPT
aqca> html_quote's the result.

aqca> in DTML i usually do <dtml-var "pollBooth()"> and I get what I expect=
. now
aqca> I've tried to use that under Page Template by doing: <span
aqca> tal:replace=3D"container/pollBooth"> but all the HTML outputed by myP=
roduct is
aqca> being quoted by ZPT.
aqca> just like when I call it with <dtml-var "pollBooth()" html_quote>

aqca> I guess there can be 2 workarounds.. one by doing something at ZPT, a=
nother
aqca> by tweaking my poll Product.. I was actually intersted in both soluti=
ons (if
aqca> both exist).

aqca> any suggestions would be great.
aqca> Thanks
aqca> Alex Verstraeten

--=20
Geir B=E6kholt                   web-developer/zopatista
geirh@funcom.com             funcom oslo | webdev-team

            <!-- PGPid : 0x90B47B20 -->