[ZPT] Partial structure (was: Can anyone beat this?)

Ron Bickers rbickers-dated-1000741325.0408dd@logicetc.com
Mon, 10 Sep 2001 11:42:05 -0400

> > However, I hate using 'default' like this because then I can't
> put a sample
> > title there.
>
> Well, you can, just do it as a dummy row:

A dummy table row just to put sample data somewhere other than it really
should be defeats much of the beaty of ZPT to me.  A semi nice solution
might be something like this:

  My Happy Title

Basically, a way to specify structure on only part of the content.

Ron Bickers
Logic Etc, Inc.