[ZPT] Dreamweaver hints

Richard Jones richard@bizarsoftware.com.au
Tue, 11 Sep 2001 15:25:44 +1000

Now that we've got a fair amount of experience under our belts with ZPT and
Dreamweaver, one of the biggest problems we have is people "losing" TAL
statements. In the Good Old Days, page-munging code was fairly visible - *SP,
PHP, etc. showed up in the page and people could drag-n-drop pretty much to
their hearts content (we have one guy visiting here pining for the good ol'
days with UltraDev and ColdFusion ferchrissake :)

So, what this rambling message is all about: we need to make TAL more visible
in Dreamweaver for it to be really viable. It's just too damn confusing right
now.

Being in the Land Of Oz, we have a very helpful Macromedia sales team at our
disposal. Which doesn't really help us when we're asking questions like "how
do we make Dreamweaver recognise and highlight tags with specific
attributes?".

Hence I'm punting the question above to the list. Anyone have enough
Dreamweaver-fu to know the answer?

    Richard