[ZPT] response.setHeader() best practice

Harry Wilkinson harryw@nipltd.com
Mon, 8 Apr 2002 14:19:05 +0100

On Monday 08 April 2002 5:12 pm, Casey Duncan wrote:
> Perhaps it would be useful to consider implementing a TAL construct for
> manipulating the HTTP header. Perhaps even an implicit metal slot such as:
>
> <metal:block fill-slot="http_header">
> Some-Other-Header: baz
> </metal:block>
>
> -Casey

This is the kind of thing I was wondering too, which is why I was wondering
this:

On Thursday 04 April 2002 11:06 am, Harry Wilkinson wrote:
> I wonder if there's anything else presentation-specific, like setting
> headers, that would call for your tal:execute, or basically a dtml-call
> equivalent.

If there are other things, apart from setting HTTP headers, that are
presentation-specific it would seem sensible to roll it all in together.  I
can't think of anything else myself, I just thought I'd bring it up.

Harry