[ZPT] Path expression

Shane Hathaway shane@zope.com
Fri, 19 Apr 2002 22:36:26 -0400 (EDT)

On Fri, 19 Apr 2002, Paul Everitt wrote:

> In addition to the TALES spec wiki page, please remember that the Zope
> Book has excellent documentation on ZPT:
>
>    http://www.zope.org/Documentation/ZopeBook/ZPT.stx
>    http://www.zope.org/Documentation/ZopeBook/AdvZPT.stx
>    http://www.zope.org/Documentation/ZopeBook/AppendixC.stx
>
> Even better, the docs are now using ChrisM's BackTalk system.  This
> makes it *really* easy to find a spot and make a comment.  Chris and I
> are getting 75% of the comments handled (we get emailed) within the
> first 24 hours.
>
> If you have a question on something that you think should be documented,
> or have some handy tips, please take 5 minutes and throw something in
> there.  We'll take care of the rest.

This is a nice system.  I added my comment.

I wasn't aware of all this.  I think we need to close the ZPT project and
wiki as well as the Zope template utilities project, since all the
important bits are now in the book, and any further enhancements are
surely a new project, not an extension of the existing projects.  I could
close them if you like.  (They would still be accessible, but not as easy
to stumble upon.)

Shane