[ZPT] Path expression

Paul Everitt paul@zope.com
Fri, 19 Apr 2002 22:43:30 -0400

Hmm, I haven't gotten the notification yet.  Must be a slow zope.org
mail queue from all my wiki writing. :^(

I think any parts of the wiki that are used to capture existing practice
should be closed.  For anything used for planning future work, it could
be kept open.

But people shouldn't use the zpt wiki as the starting point for zpt
documentation, IMO.  Please go ahead and do some gardening.  I've
learned that, any time someone volunteers to do gardening of non-code
artifacts, you *always* say "yes" (shortly after taking the oxygen mask
off your mouth that you needed after fainting from shock :^)

--Paul