[ZPT] TAL spec incorrect?

Lalo Martins lalo@laranja.org
Thu, 1 Aug 2002 04:11:47 -0300

I know this is nitpicking, but I just hurt my feet on it:

the spec (and the zope book chapter) claim tal:repeat repeats the element
where it happens. If this was strictly true, it would break test14:

should render as "HarryRonHermione" and not, as the test wants,

  Harry
  Ron
  Hermione

I don't know what *should* be the correct wording - match exacly what TAL
currently does? What is it? Or state that some whitespace should be inserted
between the repetitions?

[]s,
                                               +----
--