[ZPT] Re: a little more on scripts execution

Michal Kurowski michal@genesilico.pl
Sun, 11 Aug 2002 16:20:36 +0200

Chris Withers [chrisw@nipltd.com] wrote:
> Michal Kurowski wrote:
> > That work ok for me but it cannot be used for example for creating
> > links like that:

> >     One: <a href tal:attributes="href
> >     here/testScript/absolute_url">jeden link</a><br>
> >     Two: <a href tal:attributes="href
> >     here/testScript/absolute_url">drugi link</a> <br>
> >

> > Unfortanelly that only confirms my guess that namespace cannot be (easlly)
> > used to pass varaiables.
>
> I'm still failing to see what you're trying to do and why you're not succeeding,
> perhaps you could try explaining your problem again?

It's simple.
I need to create my own Product (or perhaps ZClass)  ;-).

I've got to have more interaction with ZSQL.
I've got a couple of tables and I access them with a single script
using "lists of dictionaries".
Then I render them in ZPT.
What is needed is to pass those sql data around, for example to some
scripts using links as above.

And it's quite hard to make sql data more mobile.
I actually should create a ZClass with a couple of "brains"
methods etc and it will finally happen.

But for now I'm seeking for wizards' knowledge about  namespaces in
ZPT and such.

Cheers,

--
Michal Kurowski