[ZPT] Varying templates based on location

Jean Jordaan jean@upfrontsystems.co.za
Mon, 19 Aug 2002 10:32:30 +0200

Chris Withers wrote:
> Hmmm, fwiw, slots shouldn't be filled by 'pages'.

I think this should be cool though (in macro "page"):

  <tal:block content="structure here/content.pt" />

That way, the 'content.pt' of 'here' is always the default content.
Subpages can override.

Although .. unless 'content.pt' was big and ugly, and you particularly
wanted to keep it out of your 'index_html' or whatever, you could just
'fill-slot' and provide the content right there, instead of having
'content.pt' everywhere .. right?

> I guess sorting these things out is just a question of fiddling until
> you get a graceful solution :-S

Thanks for the conducting ;>

--
Jean Jordaan