[ZPT] Editing templates not affecting templates thats use macros from it

Clint Brubakken cabrubak@inetic.com
21 Aug 2002 14:15:15 -0500

Yes, and there are pages I hadn't visited before. It just seems like
some pages it didn't recompile the template.

I was able to fix pages just be resaving them if macro weren't expanded.

If macros where expanded, it would gave me a tales error about </p> not
matching the open tags. This same pt worked with the only macro, and the
macro it self had no errors. The </p> it didn't like was the one of the

I've even had pt's that display the new way, that when edited for other
reasons give me the tal error above.

--

Clint Brubakken <cabrubak@inetic.com>
Programmer Analyst