[ZPT] <tal:block i18n:translate="">foo</tal:block>

Fred L. Drake, Jr. fdrake@acm.org
Tue, 27 Aug 2002 13:36:34 -0400

Lalo Martins writes:
 > This morning we just discovered that
 > <tal:block i18n:translate="">foo</tal:block> breaks ZPT. This means the
 > xmlish parser is borked - it should ignore everything that has different
 > namespaces, even in elements with metal: and tal: as element namespace.

I'll take a look at this.  From a little quick experimentation using
the Zope trunk (since you didn't give a Zope version number), it looks
like creating a HTML template with your example markup has problems at
compile time.

If you're using some other flavor of ZPT, please let me know.  I'll be
looking at the version on the Zope 2 trunk, which does not have the
I18N support.

  -Fred

--
Fred L. Drake, Jr.  <fdrake at acm.org>