[ZPT] Template/Script Access Via "Manager" Script

Clemens Robbenhaar robbenhaar@espresto.com
Mon, 16 Dec 2002 12:20:32 +0100

Hi Dirk,

 > I'd like to be access all my Zope objects (templates and scripts)
 > through a single script. How can I "protect" or hide supporting forms
 > from direct access, but still alow my "manager" to redirect to them? The
 > manager will be doing some workflow/state management.

 Hm, I cannot see any way to handle this with page templates ...

 I guess this should not be handled by Zope at all; just use e.g. an
apache as frontend, which rewrites all requests to Your special main
script.