[ZPT] dictionaries, has_key, and the test function

Tim Lynch lynch@gould.mannlib.cornell.edu
Mon, 16 Dec 2002 16:22:05 EST

sorry, I didn't mean to give the impression that I had concluded *any*
line was a bottleneck.  I haven't come to any such conclusion.

I was just wondering what the wisdom of the list was as to what ZPTisms
to use and what ZPTisms to avoid.

just looking for some ZPT'lore is all.

- Tim