[ZPT] Possible bug in ZPT

Dieter Maurer dieter@handshake.de
Fri, 20 Dec 2002 21:18:48 +0100

Andreas Jung writes:
 > I expected that the "sequence" module is availble from the modules
 > namespace.
"sequence" is not a free standing module but part of the "DocumentTemplate"
package (which is not importable in TTW code).

 > But using modules['sequence'] raises an Unauthorized exception. On the other
 > side I can use "<span tal:content="python: sequence.sort(...)" >.
The "sequence" function (! not module) is available as "_.sequence"
in DTML and these symbols are available as built-ins in Python Scripts
and Page Templates (exception "string" which has a different meaning
in Page Templates).

Thus, this is not a bug.

Dieter